- REMODELING & DECOR
- ENERGY & GOING GREEN
- ABOUT ML
Guest Blog Services
Mllennial Living offers serveral services when it comes to guest blogs. First, we'll write your guest blog for you for a fee of $USD35.00. The post will include photos, and several links back to your site and you will be able to review it prior to our publishing it.
The next option is that you write your own guest blog using our easy to use graphical user interface. The cost for this is $USD5.00. You'll need to create an account and submit your post to the queue following the directions below. Most posts are published within 72 hours but if you are in a hurry we will expedite publishing for an additional $USD5.00. Your total cost for expedited publishing is $USD10.00.
Please note that this fee simply covers our costs and is not associated with accepting your post or promoting links back to your site. We reserver the right to reject all posts if they are not of sufficent quality and don't add value to our web visitors.
We do on occasion waive the fees, but this is done on a case-by-case basis.
We are also offering bulk discounts at 10 posts for $40 payable in advance.
Payments are should be made via Paypal to tom at millennialliving.com. DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR PAYMENT UNTIL YOUR POST IS ACCEPTED. All authors are automatically notificed via email whether or not their posts have been published.
Guest Post Policy
Millennial Living only accepting unique content, i.e. content that hasn’t been “spun” or published elsewhere and focuses on a unique aspect of the topic. Since we instituted this new policy, we have only published 20 percent of the posts submitted.
Let me give you a better idea of what we will accept and not accept in terms of a guest post:
- If we have numerous posts on a given subject and your post is similar to them, we're not going to accept it. We really dislike turning people down so please do yourself a favor and search our site first before you spend the time and effort to submit something.
- We like to accept posts on topics that we have not covered before. They have to be relevant to the major categories of our site though or we won't accpet them. You can always run an idea past us before you decide to submit it.
- We like to cover topics that are unique and not well covered by others.
- We like long guest posts filled with pictures or short posts that tell a story with pictures.
What to expect
- You will not be paid for your post.
- All submittals must be made by joining the community below and submitting the post. No exceptions, we just can't keep up with them.
- Include one photo in the teaser and the same or a related article in the body of the post. Give credit for the photo. A good source for free photos is the Creative Commons photos on Flickr.
- All posts are moderated.
- We tweet most guest posts and they are also published on Millennial Living's Facebook page also.
- If your article is page is not high quality or does meet the above standards, it will not be published. We'll tell you if they are not published.
How to get Started?
Join Millennial Living now to start blogging and writing your articles. SIGNUP NOW, IT'S FREE.
All prospective authors should create an account. That's free and very easy. Once you do that, you'll see a group of links on the right side of your page entitled "My Dashboard" where you will be able to create your post. Please read the following guidelines carefully to ensure that your content is acceptable along with our content creation tips and how to use our WYSIWYG GUI.